| The Vulcan VTZ-910 Motorcycle Jacket is made of premium cowhide leather. It features advanced design with underarm zippered vents that drop heat and reduce sweat. Its elastic panels on elbows and armholes allow for maximum comfort in riding position. Along with its many other feature are bright orange stitching, YKK zippers, high-visibility reflective stripes, and removable CE approved armor.
Vulcan jackets have been tested and certified for consistent comfort, durability, and protection.
Vulcan motorcycle gear is the next generation in riding comfort, protection, and quality. Vulcan means King of Fire in Greek Mythology. Vulcan is motorcycle gear fit for Kings.
| Item Details
- Premium abrasion-resistant cowhide leather
- Matte black leather finish
- Bright orange stitching
- Stitched with high strength nylon thread
- YKK zippers
- Internal double stitching
- Rear storage pocket that covers entire length of the back
- Zippered vents included: 4 chest vents, 2 underarm vents, 2 outer-sleeve vents, 2 lower-back vents
- Elastic armhole and elbow panels for comfortable riding
- Pre-curved arms for extra riding comfort
- Mandarin collar
- Front zippered closure with YKK zipper
- Reflective, high-visibility stripes on shoulders, arms, and back
- Elastic side waist panels for adjustable fit
- Insulating, zip-out quilted vest liner
- High-quality non-removable polyester mesh lining (attached to the jacket)
- Pockets included: 2 zippered front hand pockets, 1 interior zippered pocket on mesh lining and 1 interior patch pocket on vest liner
- Zippered cuffs with Velcro closure for adjustable fit
- Hanging loop built into the jacket collar
- CE approved removable armor on shoulders, elbows, and back: ergonomic design, higher impact absorption, free movement